Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting back to it!

Hello All,

I know we are all dealing with the daily stuff but this is my blog, so, well, it's about me! I welcome your comments to hear about your daily dealings if you feel so inclined to share.

Getting back to it, what's that about? Well, that means a lot of things right now. Let's see where am I? Figuratively speaking of course. What am I getting back to? Well, this blog for one. I started in November 2008, posted once and then well, I didn't again. So, for one, I am getting back to the blog.

I am also getting back to scrap booking but now with an all new twist which I am really excited about which is digital scrap booking. The program I got, Scrapbook MAX http://www.scrapbookmax.com/index.php let's you save your multiple page layouts as slideshows and videos. I made this for my Mom. Hope it works out okay here...it's still loading...still! :) This was my first attempt! My Mom was very happy she said it almost mad her cry.



In 3 days, I am going to be getting back to work. Yes, the school year is starting again. I haven't even been to the school yet to start setting up my room. I have a mental block I think. But, it will have to become unblocked very soon because, I will be getting back to the school very soon. I should probably try to visit there today later...since it's 4:31 a.m. I need to be getting back to that school schedule. I have been sleeping. So, I am definitely hoping that I will be getting back to a sleep schedule that actually includes some sleep in it. Or I will be getting back to the doctor and finding out what I can do about that! :(

I also am going to be getting back to my relationship with Christ. It's been well, not my focus like it should. When you have the feeling that your Bible sitting on the table is "calling" out to you I am thinking that is a sure sign that I need to be getting back to that most important thing! I am excited because I think I have a church that will be a good fit for me and my son. I'll keep you posted....I'll post a dealing with the daily blog after I go and let you know what happens.



No comments: