Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dealing with the school year ending and NO AIR CONDITIONING!

Hello,

Well, I thout I would try to get back to this blog of Daily Dealings. I don't exactly know how I feel about others actually reading this stuff.  I rather rant and rave and some might take offense. It might just disclose a little more than I want about myself to some. You know those comparmentalized versions of ourselves that we keep to share with this one or those but not those others, yes you do, don't pretend. If we're honest, there are very few we actually let our hair down with and let see the true and total self. Sad isn't it? Seee how most things can take me off on a tangent. Well, that's me and how my brain works. Complicated at best and really funny most of the time. Try having a conversation with me, drives many of my friends nuts! Probably comes from actually not having that many real conversations as well. I spend all day and all night with children. Very little time to talk to adults. So, watch out if you give me your undivided attention, you might just be saying, does she ever shut up. But it's decieving because mostly, yes, I am quiet in the still of my house. Now, I am not even going there ... my house .. no I am not. Except to say that .... the air is broke. And it is starting to heat up in here! It is something to DEAL WITH! It's awful really. And the summer is not really begun yet, imagine in a few more weeks. I don't know how we'll deal with that then. I think I might have to go buy a few window air conditioners and use them. Sad isn't it?  I just cannot explain that one any further.

Okay on to my other dealings....school is ending! Yeah! What a blessing! Yet, before it can actualy happen, I have to finalize grades and clean up the room, and pack everything and yes, this is all while students are there! We get one partial day in our rooms with no children. :( The summer will be starting soon and I know it's going to go very fast. I hope to be dealing with the house and getting life in order in a number of ways.

I hope we can have some fun amidst all the work that needs to be done!

Until then, I am just continuing to deal with the daily stuff!

Blessings,

Dina

No comments: